Elec fans?

56chevywagon

We were actually talking of getting a group purchase together for them to see if it would help.
that would have been nice but oh well. the fans are a big plus. and i installed the under drive pulleys last nite and they were simple. i dont see how every one has been having problems with it. it too me 30 min to instill them. :thumbs:

We were actually talking of getting a group purchase together for them to see if it would help.
that would have been nice but oh well. the fans are a big plus. and i installed the under drive pulleys last nite and they were simple. i dont see how every one has been having problems with it. it too me 30 min to instill them. :thumbs:

Having the right tools makes all the difference. Glad it was easy for you. :thumbs:

..what tools did you need?...i am thinking of doing mine as well...where did you order your pulleys?.

i used a 3" am pro gear puller. the arms have a couple of different settings. i got my pulleys from TBYRNE. i ordered the kit that has new bolt and new belts. they shipped them and asp dropped shiped the pulleys. they took about 2 weeks to get to me. the only problem i had was loosing the crank bolt. i broke a $10 screw driver. :fume: but oh well. i am not sure i am going to be too happy with the pulleys. the alternator really loses charge bad. this winter will be really hard on it. i will probably change them back out in a few weeks

I run the Flex-aq-lites in both of my 8.1 trucks. Noticeable improvement in power/throttle response and even more important for me - both trucks now get a little better gas mileage. We sell the 282s for $409.99 and you can save $15. by ordering online. If you find an advertised price that is lower we will meet that plus take off 10% of the difference.

Tom

Archived