Not sure if this SS is a member...

popeye55

NO offense i hope, but it's gotta be an older dude Every SS i see with the side step things and deflectors, drop in bed liners ......fog lamps :dunno: stylinconcept type truck is always older (50-60) or a farmer. I saw two SS's on my way back from cedar rapids this morning both with all the bolt on goodies you can get and both older dudes.(the black one i saw was clean). Thats 4 SS's within a 50 mile trip including mine, thats more then i've ever seen in a single day! and it's a crap ass wheather day (rainy).

P.S. Hope i didn't tee any one off, I'm not hate'n just being observant. (about the older person thing, Nuthin but respect).

Someone's backpack should be slashed for defacing an SS like that...  :shakehead:

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

I don't think a lot of these new members knows about that one.

My father-in-law has a Dodge ram that is also loaded with goodies, but we all have our different tastes. I don't mean any harm when I joke around at someone elses taste. I tell my father-in-law all the time how his looks like a carrousel, everything shines and sticks out at you. ;)

Yup, He is probably from Iowa. Its painful to look at. I went college in Des Moines and I have seen many nice vehicles ruined in similar ways. While I was out there a kid pulled up next to me in a 60s mustang (probably not his) and I complimented the car, his reply was "I am thinking about getting a jet chip for it." :confused: Then I told him "good luck finding where to plug it in."