P0155

lucky7_93021

I brought this to auto zone and they told me this was an o2 sensor... nothing to really worry about but I wont pass smog. The part they had was a universal one and they told me I would have to cut wires and it's a pain.

Anyone know if this is correct and how much it would cost at the dealership?

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Just FYI for everyone.. the OEM replacement number for our O2 sensors is 12587785.

$69 from GM parts.

Or another option is the

Bosch Oxygen Sensor 03 04 Chevy Pick Up Silverado Part #BS15282

Edited by lucky7_93021 (see edit history)

GMDIRECT.COM :thumbs: Thats about right zippy because I looked it up a couple days ago when ordering some crap. I was pissed because I paid 130.00 at the dealer. Auto zone had them for 100.00 but had to order them. I just bought a new MAF flow sensor and I paid 110.00 and at the dealer it was over 300.00.

I know that seems cheap considering what they charge at the dealer but thats what GMPARTS has them listed for.. and I am not going to argue if they want to give them away :-)

I did happen to find one on Ebay yesterday though... someone got it from the dealer and couldn't install it... I paid $20!!! Good times....