600 miles left on warranty!!

jon1178

the whinning has started in the front end like many others have done on here guess i will be going to the dealership asap. i know from the other experience on here it is probally the power steering pump or front diff. to the guys that have already had this problem fixed how long did the dealer have your truck for i just curious as to if i will be getting a loaner or not.

I'd say my front differential noise has reduced by 50% since I had the dealer flush and fill with a synthetic oil (can't remember the weight). GMC dealer did it no charge and its really become a non problem at this point. Definitely not getting any worse.

Edited by StealthSS (see edit history)

My dealer told me that was normail and that there was nothing that could be done.

I had a rebuild done at 50K and within 5K I have the low speed turn/grind noise back. I have had in it in the dealer again and they shrugged their shoulders and said it was normal also.

As for the rebuild... it took my dealer 2.5 days, dropeed off Monday morning and returned to me Wednesday afternoon. Good luck.

Mine did the same thing, it was my power steering pump and they only had it for part of the day. My brakes has been feeling weird so I took it in friday and they replaced my vacum booster!

I didn't freak about it any more after I saw no more than normal ( very few) filings on the plug.