dynatech headers

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who saw these headers installed on SS at 31 Flavors last night! I guess they're pretty loud.

You should honestly look into a tornado intake and performance blinker fluid.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who saw these headers installed on SS at 31 Flavors last night! I guess they're pretty loud.

You should honestly look into a tornado intake and performance blinker fluid.

:crackup:

now look at your post you just wrote. you should be shot for a comment like that...i ask a simple question and there is always i dumbass who has to reply with something totally stupid like that. like you are just to cool cause you are a forum master or have alot of posts. wow you have alot of posts your a badass. id like a reply from someone who isnt going to be a jackass thanks

I've never had long tubes, just shorties. But the shorties did change the engine tone alittle. I'm going to get long tubes too, I hope they don't raise the incab noise TOO much, but I also want my touring to get louder. Let me know when you get em, what other mods are you running?

now look at your post you just wrote. you should be shot for a comment like that...i ask a simple question and there is always i dumbass who has to reply with something totally stupid like that. like you are just to cool cause you are a forum master or have alot of posts. wow you have alot of posts your a badass. id like a reply from someone who isnt going to be a jackass thanks

You should be shot for asking if long tubes would be quiet. And then saying “like the cheap ones are”. I replied with a post that made about as much sense as yours. Why even drive an SSS if you want it to sound like a Buick? Maybe you should paint it pink and put tassels on the mirrors.

And thanks for the forum master comment, I really appreciate it. I feel that my work goes unappreciated, and that some praise is long over due.

On a side note, does anyone know where I can find a subwoofer that doesn't hit so hard? I really hate bass.

Edited by —Bauker™— (see edit history)

how quiet are these headers? i want to ad headers but i dont want it to be real loud in the cab like some cheapers headers are.

I've ridden in BSER's truck, he has a RADIX and Dynatech's and I could not tell there were headers under the hood; no pipe rining. I would not discourage anyone from getting a pair of these. :thumbs:

The biggest difference I can see is that the Dynatechs are made entirely of T304 stainless rather than mild steel; the material is more expensive, the welds themselves are more expensive, takes more fabrication labor etc. The Dynatechs also appear to have longer primary tubes as well, and are designed to be installed as a complete cat-forward product without welding (but if you get the headers by themselves you will have to fab-up just as much as if installing the Pacesetters). Those differences aside the two products are pretty similar in design IMO (1.75" primary long tubes, 4-into-1 2.5" collector).

Mr. P.