dynatech headers

Yes asm's are better or yes pacsetters are?

Sorry, I thought you were asking if either brand would be better with a straight-through aftermarket catback. Both of these are GOOD products; if I were to decide between the two I would choose the Pacesetters, because I would expect a touch more efficiency in the mid-range (it's not going to be much though) and I think they are very reasonably priced.

Mr. P.

the reason i want quiet headers and i want my truck to sound like a "buick" is so that when i drive my 3 month old truck i dont have to yell to the passenger and listen to rattles. maybe also so it will bolt up to the magnaflow exhaust and i wont have to cut into anything. maybe if you wanted such a loud truck you should have bought a diesel... yeah and if you knew how to read my post did make sense i mean since you even have headers on your truck and all....its not like a SS is something that is really special its just a truck i see more old men driving them around here than anything

aside from that thanks for the reply i have a FIPK, magnaflow exhaust and almost a 100 shot i just wanted to make sure that before i drop 1300 that the walls of them are thick enough to make the a little quieter then other long tubes.

Hey Bauker,

Your first post was funny, I will give you that. But, Jesus just because a guy asks a couple of questions and doesn't want his truck to sound like a rat rod. Let it go man. Whats up with all of the negative shit?

Not everyone wants there truck to make that much noise while still trying to make some upgrades. Everyone knows the more you try to get out performance wise the more noise your gonna get.

Wiz

Hey Bauker,

Your first post was funny, I will give you that.  But, Jesus just because a guy asks a couple of questions and doesn't want his truck to sound like a rat rod. Let it go man.  Whats up with all of the negative shit?

Not everyone wants there truck to make that much noise while still trying to make some upgrades.  Everyone knows the more you try to get out performance wise the more noise your gonna get.

Wiz

My apologies gang. It got the better of me. I began to have flashbacks of Vietnam when we invaded the beaches of Danang. The smell of the sea spray and gunpowder, round after round being expunged from the chamber. Each bullet with an unspoken name. Not a second would pass that debris wouldn’t mist my face like a winter’s rain. I envisioned him as Charlie, crying uncontrollably while drooling over his keyboard.

Ah, who am I kidding, I just hate stupid questions.

Doesn't matter which LT you get, the truck will be louder. I have a very rumbly mean exhaust note that even at idle is fairly loud. Inside however, it isn't much different than stock - windows up. I have LTs and custom 3" exhaust to my muffler.