FS: Random Stuff, Mostly Silverado

Minimac21234

ok guys i want to get this stuff outta here at a reasonable price...so any REASONABLE offers i'll take into consideration. I'd like to keep this stuff local, but maybe ill ship. I live in Tewksbury, MA, about 45 minutes north of Boston.

Heres the list

1: 99-06 Chrome Rear Bumper (SOLD)

2: 99-02 Tail Lights

3: Stock Trailer Hitch

4: 93-97 Chevy Camaro Borla Exhaust Single In Dual Out W/ Stainless Tips

http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/images/p.../BORLA11435.jpg

5: 00-06 Tahoe/Suburban Fiberglass Roll Pan Painted Some Sort Of Cherry Red (With A Few Scratches)

6: 2 315/75/16 BF Goodrich A/T Tires With Not Much Tread Left

7: Factory Center Console CD Player (If I can find it that is :banghead: )

8: Ipod Itrip Brand New

9: Ipod Ijet Brand New

10: Radioshack Portable Scanner

please mods if i did anything wrong on this fs let me know. This is a repeat post for a bunch of different websites. This also means, people, its first come first serve, so please make decisions before someone else does! Thanks all!

-Mike Mac

ps pics will be upon request, or if i get around to posting them here...please leave emails!

Edited by Minimac21234 (see edit history)

ok guys i want to get this stuff outta here at a reasonable price...so any REASONABLE offers i'll take into consideration. I'd like to keep this stuff local, but maybe ill ship. I live in Tewksbury, MA, about 45 minutes north of Boston.

Heres the list

7: Factory Center Console CD Player (If I can find it that is  :banghead: )

This also means, people, its first come first serve, so please  make decisions before someone else does! Thanks all!

Dibs on the Factory Center Console CD Changer. (If you can find it)

I assume this is the Factory Center Console CD Changer that came with the Denali's & Escalades ?

Edited by JSal69 (see edit history)

Heres the list

7: Factory Center Console CD Player (If I can find it that is  :banghead: )

This also means, people, its first come first serve, so please  make decisions before someone else does! Thanks all!

Dibs on the Factory Center Console CD Changer. (If you can find it)

I assume this is the Factory Center Console CD Changer that came with the Denali's & Escalades ?

hmmm...my truck is just a silverado with LT Package. Can you verify if it is the same 1 you are thinking about?

thanks man...dont want to try and sell you something you think is one thing and i think is something

-Mike Mac