Now this is SSexy!!

Jonmalibuss

Was interested in the LS2 peice until I saw the price... but gawd dayum that is a nice lookin' peice!! :thumbs:

Kits available to suit the following applications;

LS1 cable throttle (all models) - $5,800.00 inc GST (plus installation kit)

VZ electronic throttle (change over OE throttle body) - $6,450.00 inc GST (plus installation kit)

LS2 electronic/ Corvette electronic (utilising Corvette actuator) - $5,800.00 inc GST (plus installation kit)

Guess I'll just add that to the "if I win the lottery" list :jester:

Well i'm not sure who but someone got the Idea from someone here. This is the new C6R and that intake looks very similar. If you look at Harrops posted pic you will see the four bosses where this intake carbon cover will bolt on.

chevrolet-corvette-c6r-11.jpg

Here is another intake I found! If this is decently priced this may be the route I go.

0102060201.jpg

wilson manifolds

I checked into that wilson a while back...About $2,500. :(

I kinda guessed that since the runner portion of the manifold and all other parts minus the top are all billet.

Here is another intake I found! If this is decently priced this may be the route I go.

0102060201.jpg

wilson manifolds

I kinda guessed that since the runner portion of the manifold and all other parts minus the top are all billet.

I wanted to use the wilson on my new motor, but when they released the price there was no way...

0102060201.jpg

wilson manifolds

I wanted to use the wilson on my new motor, but when they released the price there was no way...

Yeah well I look at it as, if I don't currently have the money I can save it and I am in no rush to have this engine in my truck so I can wait if I need to.