Gaylord Speedster, Arived today

Thanks Rob

Just came as described ................packed perfect a few holes in the cardboard but undamaged , installed it at the dealership , so this detailer was watching me install the lid and asked if he can check under the hood , i said yes i was in the bed working on the hinges, heard him closed the hood , as i was installing the x2000 , he was watching and talking to me as i was finishing up . When i got to work a co worker asked me who dented the front of my hood ..............i said WTF, sure enough there was a palm dent from the idiot who pushed the hood close , i called the dealership a lodged a complaint with my buddy there , he said if my body shop guy who painted the hood could make it right .Now there an up one hour and down for the next 12 hours till i get the the body shop and get the good news that it's fixable

Thanks Rob

Just came as described ................packed perfect a few holes in the cardboard but undamaged , installed it at the dealership , so this detailer was watching me install the lid and asked if he can check under the hood , i said yes i was in the bed working on the hinges, heard him closed the hood , as i was installing the x2000 ,  he was watching and talking to me as i was finishing up . When i got to work a co worker asked me who dented the front of my hood ..............i said WTF, sure enough there was a palm dent from the idiot who pushed the hood close , i called the dealership a lodged a complaint with my buddy there , he said if my body shop guy who painted the hood could make it right .Now there an up one hour and down for the next 12 hours till i get the the body shop and get the good news that it's fixable

Sometime's u just can't win for loosing :banghead: