F/S

ItsJac

Hey guys I have a few things for sale From my 04 SS.

I have the factory hood,

Hood is straight with no dent but need to be detailed.

Also have a TBTC converter for sale. If you are looking Pm me with your offers and location for a shipping cost,

Thanks JAC

:cheers:

TTT for Pics

Also I have a Tb stall that I bought from Quik about 2 months ago, Its never been installed in my truck. When I bought it, It had about 500 miles on it... Looking for 185 what I paid for it. Thats Shipped of course Everything else pics on request. Pm me you addy or offers Thanks JAc

I'll check with my local dealership to see how much the wiring cost. I'll let you know something then about the hitch.

I do have the connector that mounts o the hitch,I just dont have the wires between thet truck dist box and the connector...

I'll check with my local dealership to see how much the wiring cost. I'll let you know something then about the hitch.

I do have the connector that mounts o the hitch,I just dont have the wires between thet truck dist box and the connector...

did you ever get that pic of the hood???????

did you ever get that pic of the hood???????

Pm me your email so I can send you pics.

Archived