Glad I'm not lowered!

Sum 1

Today I was rear ended in stop and go traffic. This total FREAKAZOID broad jumped out of her Buick sedan and starts hollaring "I stepped on the brake and the car just sped up!" :icon_bs:

I checked out my rear bumper and underneath and there was nothing more than some paint flakes from her samashed header panel. Basically, she went right under me and took it on the nose from my reciever. So I proceeded to tell her all about "Unintended acceleration" and how dangerous her vehicle is to have lurched forward like that without control! :crackup:

She was so GD scared, she wouldn't drive away. :crackup:

I just shrugged and told her it sounds like her car is very dangerous and thank G. she didn't have that happen with a pedestrian in a crosswalk :nono:

I drove straight away up Main St. to the local PD to grab a report (just in case) and she still never drove away!!! :crackup:

Today I was rear ended in stop and go traffic. This total FREAKAZOID broad jumped out of her Buick sedan and starts hollaring "I stepped on the brake and the car just sped up!"  :icon_bs:

I checked out my rear bumper and underneath and there was nothing more than some paint flakes from her samashed header panel. Basically, she went right under me and took it on the nose from my reciever. So I proceeded to tell her all about "Unintended acceleration" and how dangerous her vehicle is to have lurched forward like that without control!  :crackup:

She was so GD scared, she wouldn't drive away.  :crackup:

I just shrugged and told her it sounds like her car is very dangerous and thank G. she didn't have that happen with a pedestrian in a crosswalk  :nono:

I drove straight away up Main St. to the local PD to grab a report (just in case) and she still never drove away!!!  :crackup:

Gotta watch out for the chicks in HB man...Theyre never paying attention...

yea, that sucks, people are shot. I remember about 4 years ago, i slipped off the brake on my camaro and wound up nailing the gas pedal. I knew what i did right away though. i wound up pushing a van about 10 feet forward in the parking lot. I just paid out of pocket cause there was only paint scratched on my camaro and her van just needed a bumper cover and paint work. It always sucks when there is nothing you do to prevent it though. good luck man.