Need Bumper Grill Insert

I am looking for the front center grill insert for the front bumper of a Silverado Intimidator SS. On the regular SS the stock inserts are black. On the Intimidator SS the front grill inserts were changed to silver and I cannot find then anywhere. I work for a Chevy dealership so I already tried to get it through parts, but the part numbers show to be the same from the SS to the Intimidator SS. HELP!!

I am looking for the front center grill insert for the front bumper of a Silverado Intimidator SS. On the regular SS the stock inserts are black. On the Intimidator SS the front grill inserts were changed to silver and I cannot find then anywhere. I work for a Chevy dealership so I already tried to get it through parts, but the part numbers show to be the same from the SS to the Intimidator SS. HELP!!

I have a '03 SSS and my front inserts are silver not black.

I have a '03 SSS and my front inserts are silver not black.

Do you know if the inserts for the 03's are all like that? I will have to check the parts dept. tomorrow and see if they are silver. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I beleive the inserts should be the exact same from the 03 to the 06.

Archived