Need to put on baer brakes

blackpearlss

I have just put on the last of motor work done to the ss cam,j-tube and throttlebody done by jeff performance. But now I need to put on better brakes to stop this beast so please tell me where I can go and get the whole set up done for the ss, I want the bear brakes kit front and rear, looking for somebody greatin the so cal area.

I have just put on the last of motor work done to the ss cam,j-tube and throttlebody done by jeff performance. But now I need to put on better brakes to stop this beast so please tell me where I can go and get the whole set up done for the ss, I want the bear brakes kit front and rear, looking for somebody greatin the so cal area.

Just buy them and do it yourself :dunno:

Just buy them and do it yourself :dunno:

:withstupid: The fronts take like all of an hour to do. 15 mins a side if you're good.