My first loss

—Bauker™—

My first loss on the juicy.

Traveling up Cavecreek South bound I see a Roush Poopstang (black with gold stripes), working his way through traffic to pass me. When I switched lanes to follow him he punched it and got the jump. We raced from 55 to probably a good 130+, because my needle was buried past 120 for quiet some time. He only got me by about 1 car. I told myself I wouldn’t get emotional –gasp-... I guess it’s time for more mods.

:driving:

so whats the next mod then? I like the idea, how long have you had your truck? I would do the same with mine if I could afford it...

I've had it about 7 months. I was thinking heads & cam + intake, or doing a big custom turbo setup and seeing how long the motor would last. Friend of mine said she would buy me a 408ci, but Ill believe that when I see it.

My vote is for the turbo.

It really lights a fire under your ass when you lose. I havent lost yet but i know its coming. Theres always someone faster. All you can do is go bigger and badder. Good luck now go out there and kick there ass :driving:

so whats the next mod then? I like the idea, how long have you had your truck? I would do the same with mine if I could afford it...

I've had it about 7 months. I was thinking heads & cam + intake, or doing a big custom turbo setup and seeing how long the motor would last. Friend of mine said she would buy me a 408ci, but Ill believe that when I see it.

My vote is for the turbo.

i would take the "free" 408!! i need to get some friends like yours

Well it was not that bad of a loss. I bet that Roush stang was freaking when he saw a big ass truck hanging with him :D

I lost to an 05/06 Mustang GT the other night at the track, I know it had and exhuast and possibly a tune, she ran a 14.4 to my 14.8, you cant win them all :crazy:

Archived