My Silverado, not an SS though

sittinphatt

my 2005 Silverado, only had it for about 5 months now. From bone stock, this is what i have so far.

Major mods:

24 Inch Moz Wheels

Oem SS front bumper

Full Remus Exhaust

Shave Tailgate

Avic Z1 indash

Few billet interior pieces

2/4 DJM Drop Kit

CIMG1443.jpg

CIMG2148.jpg

CIMG2154.jpg

CIMG2153.jpg

CIMG2157.jpg

CIMG2158.jpg

CIMG2152.jpg

CIMG2150.jpg

Next Future mods in about a month:

Painted front grille

Full SS cladding with rear bumper

Tan Leather

24inch 3 piece NC forged Wheels

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very nice whats the model number on your din and do you like it. im looking at buying a flipout or a din. whats your opinion?

My model number is Pioneer Avic Z1. I like the double din a lot more because it looks better than the flipout.

pretty nice truck, im not a big fan of that grill though.

how does the exhaust sound?

Yeah I wanted to do the Mesh grill, it's something like the Strut grilles but they don't make the SS bumper grill for it. The exhaust hasn't broken in yet. I was told that there's fiberglass that has to be burned out after a period of time.

Calm down on the chrome...it looks very good tho...some cladding would be badass...

Chrome? My wheels and exhaust you mean?

My guess is he is talking about the chrome on the interior pieces....but if you like it that is all that matters! :thumbs:

Overall, I think your truck looks great......

Calm down on the chrome...it looks very good tho...some cladding would be badass...

Chrome? My wheels and exhaust you mean?

My guess is he is talking about the chrome on the interior pieces....but if you like it that is all that matters! :thumbs:

Overall, I think your truck looks great......

It's billet, not chrome

And the chrome bumper and the middle piece of your grille and the chrome molding and do I see chrome wipers?  Its not that bad....I would get rid of some of it tho...but, to each his own...

The rear bumper is getting replaced when I put the SS OEM rear bumper. The moldings are stock, they are going to be taken off when I add the cladding. The middle piced of the grille is getting painted asap. And I do have BILLET wipers but I going to add the wiper cowl from Street Scenes.