Looking for something different w/ my exhaust

popeye55

I currently have the corsa touring system. i am not happy with the look of the side exit. i really like how gibson exits before the tire, any way i don;t like seeing all the exhaust pipe from the axle back with my roll pan.

1. i was looking at some camero tips like this to exit under the rollpan side by side

2. or instead have them exit thru the roll pan

3. cut and use my corsa tips and face them downward and side by side under the license plate. or if any one has a great idea drop it on me, i have my full stock system, and i have a complete spare corsa system in great shape minus a dented muffer...had a accident! :driving:

I have the Gibson Sport truck exhaust (two square rectangular tips before passenger tire), and love the way it looks, I'm not a big fan of any exhaust coming straight back on our trucks...although that Camaro idea might look good, 93-97 LT1 rectangular tips, it would be definately unique...

I currently have the corsa touring system. i am not happy with the look of the side exit. i really like how gibson exits before the tire, any way i don;t like seeing all the exhaust pipe from the axle back with my roll pan.

1. i was looking at some camero tips like this to exit under the rollpan side by side

2. or instead have them exit thru the roll pan

3. cut and use my corsa tips and face them downward and side by side under the license plate.  or if any one has a great idea drop it on me, i have my full stock system, and i have a complete spare corsa system in great shape minus a dented muffer...had a accident! :driving:

Is the spare a sport by any chance?

hey brother....glad to hear back! it was great to meet you and when you get that radix give me a shout. glad it looks good....on the way back before the Lambo dealership is was trying so hard to get under the nerves of a lightening but no luck with him either. did you get the pictures?

Archived