SS vs. SRT10

CenWaSS

Video doesn't work for me, wnats me to "log in".

Most Quad cab SRT10s are in the high 13s, and aren't that much of a problem to launch, they are automatics.

My buddy's SRT8 Chrysler 300 was LESS miles than "10k" by a long shot, and he just ran a 13.12 at 107mph at our track on Friday, so the mileage excuse is bizarre...?

:dunno:

Whoa thats 1 slow ass SRT10 i think they put a hemi in there instead of a V10. Not 2 take anything away from your SS i thought those trucks were fast they must have forgot to put the other 2 cylinders on. Nice runs.

Personally, I think the only SRT10's you need to worry about are the single cab's with the 6 speed trannys. Those are a lot faster than the QC's ive heard. I guess the QC SRT10's have shitloads of torque management on them from the factory and are much heavier.

ive also ran a asingle cab at the track . i rn him two times with different drivers and i beat it both times , i ran a 14.2 compared to his 14.4 and 14.6. this was when i was n/a. its all in the driver and conditions.

ive also ran a asingle cab at the track . i rn him two times with different drivers and i beat it both times , i ran a 14.2 compared to his 14.4 and 14.6. this was when i was n/a. its all in the driver and conditions.

I was there, those trucks need really good drivers to get published times. otherwise they are slow.

Yeah, maybe in the 1/4 mile its all about the driver. But I have driven a single cab 6 speed, and I was able to launch that thing hard with almost NO wheelspin.

The SRT-10's really shine in the top end. I was in my wifes 350z, and I raced a single cab on the freeway starting at 70mph... after about 85 or so, that thing was like 20 cars in front of me at about 125... it hauled some ASS on the freeway! I dont even think a supercharged SS could hang with one of those in the top end.... then again, what do I know :devil:

• 2 weeks later...
The SRT-10's really shine in the top end.  I was in my wifes 350z, and I raced a single cab on the freeway starting at 70mph...  after about 85 or so, that thing was like 20 cars in front of me at about 125... it hauled some ASS on the freeway!  I dont even think a supercharged SS could hang with one of those in the top end....  then again, what do I know  :devil:

Hey wait a second......

:lol:

You already KNEW the SRT10 had a top end charge......

Hey wait a second......

You already KNEW the SRT10 had a top end charge......

haha, yeah.. I have seen their top end first hand on the freeway. BUT that was a single cab/6 speed. Now that I have ran an SRT-10 in the SS, I am wondering if I could hang with it on the top end? I dunno ...

Archived