I miss the hell out my truck

BlackSS04

I am a first mate on boats and right now I am stationed up in Nantucket on a 120 ft. yacht. We are gunna to be going up and down the eastern seaboard hitting about every major port on the way down to West Palm Beach, FL. Its going to be the shit though. I miss my truck already and I've only been gone a half a week. That damn things like a third nut to me. I have a shit load of plans I will be doing to it when I get back in December. I can't wait till then. Well, just wanted to let you fellas in on what im doing. The boat has internet so on my down time I will on the site constently. later

not yet, i'll post some when I get them. Its pretty cool around here though.

The rest of the crew are a bunch of characters. The engineer is one of those funny drunkes always talking some sort of nonsense. There all good guys though. I here the stewardess's are pretty damn cute. I have not seen them yet but I plan on knockin some serious boots. :D

I've been seeing you like to pull those "im with stupid"s alot on this forum. What's up with that shit. All the man asked me is if I had any pics of the yacht.

im guessing he also wanted to see some pics , it easier to post the emoticon then post yeah i want pictures too. id like to see some pics of the boat though.

btw is it possible to have a boat captain that isnt some sort of an alky??

Ya, the people that own the boat hire a captain. Thats what I will be doing in the future. I have the first step of my captains license completed already(OUPV License). I will gain experience over time as I learn from others captains I am working with.

I've been seeing you like to pull those "im with stupid"s alot on this forum. What's up with that shit. All the man asked me is if I had any pics of the yacht.

im guessing he also wanted to see some pics , it easier to post the emoticon then post yeah i want pictures too. id like to see some pics of the boat though.

btw is it possible to have a boat captain that isnt some sort of an alky??

04Chase is right, i add it save myself from having to write it out. I don't like the "I'm sith Stupid" saying but i think most guys do the same. No hard feelings. From your response it seems like you are a bit tense today. I have a beer for me. :cheers:

Archived