Storm a Comin

jaymoney

O hell yea about time for  :cheers: sit back and watch the wind blow. Best part is that this thing is nothing like Andrew.

:withstupid::withstupid::withstupid::withstupid:

everything tied down.....im just praying a big ass branch doesnt fall on my brand new speedsturr....ill be PISST!!!!!!

just got some gas and the generator is ready.

les kik it :chillpill::thumbs::cheers:

just wait for this thing to come

There are quite a few of us south Florida SS's on here! Thank God I got gas for the truck early yesterday morning! The line was building just while I was at the pump! I didn't get gas for the generator though and I don't have the shutters up....basically rolling the dice that this one will just be tropical storm type of conditions.

Let us know how it goes down there in Homestead....I'm up in Pembroke Pines!

:pop:

Did you see all those meteorologist disappointed that Ernesto turned out to be a tropical depression. Their face look like their dog died or something. I don't think they care about the people that were gonna be affected by the storm. They just wanna get air time doing the same old reporting live coverage in a raincoat in the middle of the storm routine.

I'm glad there wasn't a Hurricane and I'm glad those MoFo don't get any air time.

Archived