Event: Auto Club Dragway - Fontana, CA

06VHO

Mike, remember my buddy Andrew that was with me last time? He bought a black 06 SS, hes pretty amped to take it to race!

Sound cool, so are you both going to be there then?

Probably, depends on how many miles he has on hid truck by then. I told him he should wait tell he has a few thousand miles to start racin it. And also I wanna have my headers and tune done before I go. If not this time, deffinatly next month!

I raced my truck at just over 500 miles on the odometer.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill be there, the srt guys are trying to get me to go to famoso in bakersfield anyone ever been there how is it whats the elevation ??

mike , you got a hto date or is the vho got some hick ups??

The bakersfield track is pretty cool. Lots of oxygen because of all the farms around. You'd like it!

ill be there, the srt guys are trying to get me to go to famoso in bakersfield anyone ever been there how is it whats the elevation ??

mike , you got a hto date or is the vho got some hick ups??

The bakersfield track is pretty cool. Lots of oxygen because of all the farms around. You'd like it!

Famoso Raceway altitude is approx. 625' a.s.l.

Congrats to RacerJJ on finishing the 2006 Summit E.T. Series in 1st Place.

I guess that makes you the 2006 Fontana Track Champ. :thumbs:

These other guys should pay attention to how you woop up on all the cars

in the Sportsman Class with your truck.

06cnTROsemi1.jpg

yeah yeah rub it our face' i dont think my truck is capable of consistant times like that though. good times but not consistant. anyway , you going to show up saturday or whut mike, bring the dam ................. please!!

btw thanks for the hooking me up with the tires!!!

:chevy: I will be there with 2 ss trucks ready for racing action. Chase me and you have a date so be there son it's going down! For the man going to the hotel your a **** first race then hotel :nono:

**** huh?...Well you are what you eat...

:chevy: I will be there with 2 ss trucks ready for racing action. Chase me and you have a date so be there son it's going down! For the man going to the hotel your a **** first race then hotel :nono:

**** huh?...Well you are what you eat...

I respect that answer.. :thumbs: But if thats the case it will be there after the racing :driving:

FYI:

Anyone going to race should get to the track no later than 6:00 am. :eek:

It sells out and if you get there late you may end up being a spectator. :shakehead:

If you want to race someone you need to be in the same run group as them.

They typically have 8-run groups with 50-vehicles per run group (400-vehicles total).

If you are in run group-3 and you want to race someone in run group-7, they probably

won't allow it, so make sure you are in the same run group as the person you want to race.

ENJOY!!!!! :driving: