Event: Auto Club Dragway - Fontana, CA

06VHO

Important:

You must have current Registration and Proof of Insurance or you can't race.

READ:

STREET LEGAL RACES - DAYTIME RACE

WHO: Street Legal racers, spectators and media

WHAT: Racing for all street legal cars.

WHEN: Saturday, September 23, 2006

WHERE: California Speedway, 9300 Cherry Avenue, Fontana

The quarter-mile Auto Club Dragway is located just north of the main entrance

next to the railroad tracks.

TIME: Gates open at 6 am. Tickets go on sale 7:00 am. Tech inspection begins at 7:00 am. Racing begins at 9:00 am. (All times are subject to change) ARRIVE EARLY – 1st 400 CARS ONLY.

COST: General admission tickets are $10 per person. Children 12 and under are free. Racers- $20

NOTES: Cars must be registered and insured for the street and must have proof as such. All cars must have mufflers. Attention Drivers: No shorts, No sandals, No tank tops.

All racers must be at least 16 and have a valid driver's license. Anyone 16 & 17 years of age must have parental (both parents) permission to race. Those forms are available at the Speedway office. If the parents are not present, the original form must be notarized. Cars are limited to 10 second, all faster may not race at this event.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so black pearl what did you install some n20??

:withstupid:

Im kinda interested in what mods you have. Ive heard you have a radix, but there's gotta be something up your sleave to be that confident. :dunno:

:D:D tomorrow 6:am it's going down. I'll be there ready and waiting :eek::eek:

P.S. I won't even have slicks.! :seeya:

Im kinda interested in what mods you have. Ive heard you have a radix, but there's gotta be something up your sleave to be that confident. :dunno:

so since you didnt answer the question im guessing you have some n20 , probably a 50-100 wet shot. so i expect you to beat me with that.

so since you didnt answer the question im guessing you have some n20 , probably a 50-100 wet shot. so i expect you to beat me with that.

That would be my guess...I guess well know tommorrow if he smolders your ass. :crackup:

• 2 weeks later...

All you guys better watch out... I'm gonna smoke all of you...You don't even wanna know what I got up my sleeve...

That's right, I have a volant...So you won't even wanna get on the track with me...Unless you wanna be humiliated :dunno: