Dyno numbers between the different SC's ?

Davewfo

At least on here and that we know of, nobody has done the Kenne Bell or Vortec. We have about 7 Magnachargers, 2 Whipples, and 1 Procharger currently finishing up. Dyno numbers are a different story. Good Luck. All pertaining to the SS, of course.

I live in Georgia and there are no awd dynos in my are that I am aware of. There is a Subaru dealership that has one, but it is my understanding that it is the type that you bolt to your wheel hubs and I don't know if it will work on the SS. Also, I don't know of any chassis dynos that will work with a vehicle with a wheel base as long as the SS. Any info would be great.

I think that the ones that you bolt to your wheel hubs are the only ones that will work, unless you can find a chassis dyno for AWD and 143" wheelbase. Or, remove the front driveshaft.

i wouldn't recommend removing the driveshaft...i know of a few people that have had problems with that...it works for the imports that are all wheel drive though...it takes some searching...but there are a few places that have dyno's large enough..just a ? of how far you are willing to drive...

myself...i will guess at my hp and tq...depending on how bad my neck snaps back...the only time i will stop modding my truck is when i need to seek medical attention... :D

Archived