POLL: Do *you* wear your seatbelt?

misterp

172 members have voted

1. 1. POLL: Do *you* wear your seatbelt?

• Everytime
    • Mostly
    • Sometimes
    • Never

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wear my seatbelt even if im moving the car or truck off the driveway. Habit i guess. It saved my life at least once, not certain tho cuz I dont want to RECRASH without my seatbelt to see if I make it. Also, anyone in my truck or Tahoe can gtfo if they dont wanna strap in.

NEVER! I was in an accident 7 years ago and was not wearing mine, we flipped end over end 4 times, I was not wearing one and suffered minor injuries, my girlfriend at the time was wearing hers, she did not make it. the seatbelt broke her ribs and punctured her heart, she died in my arms when they cut the seat belt. I will pay the ticket. its cheaper than my life!!! just my opinion.

sorry to hear man.. :shakehead:

Similier thing happened to me 6 years ago.. passenger in a 6x roll over.. THANKFULLY I was ejected because according to the police report and obvious damage to the car ( roof was 18" below the top of the passenger seat, and 9" in from the door ) I would of been crushed to death. I walked away with a road rash and a bruised kidney.

My brother was trapped in the car, and suffered massive head trama and had to have stiches etc. His head actually held up what little of the roof that remained on the driver side :sick:

I never wear a seat belt.

this post is ooooolllllddd :jester:

Edited by JaymzSS (see edit history)

I Think it sould be optional. That is if you have medical insurance to cover what may or may not happen to you in an accident. Granted, they can and do save lives, but they can also cause much harm. I have had several friends suffer alot of trama from the seatbelts that haunts them to this day.

Same thing with helmet laws. Got medical? its your choice. If ya dont, then you wear a helmet so joe tax payer dsnt have to foot your bill. Helmet laws are a funny ting indeed. If i was to wear a helmet while driving the truck, I would be cited for lack of propper vision and hearing while driving. Yet you must often wear one on a bike, where these sences are even more critical. Go figure lol.

i used to not wear mine, but now the job i hold working for a refinery, if youre caught without a seat belt on you can loose your JOB!!! so with the habit wearing it at work rolled over to wearing it away from work!!! its a great habit to get into ;)

back from the dead! i wear mine every time. i cant drive without it. never have and prob never will. even when i park and bs with someone i leave it on. my friends make fun of me cuz ill sit in a parking lot with my seatbelt on and the truck is off haha. habit i guess. i just feel "naked" without it. i even make my passengers wear them no matter what.