LS6 intake with NX direct port setup

Maniac

$900 shipped to the continential US or best offer will take Paypal.

Used LS6 intake plumbed with a Nitrous Express EFI Pro Pirahana System with a 15 pound bottle. The intake has been used for the last ~20,000 miles but the nitrous portion was never finished because I never purchased a stand alone fuel system or finished the wiring. I am selling because Im taking the car closer to stock and removing the nitrous from it. This same setup has put a few LSx motors in the mid 9s on a solid built motor with a 300 hp shot. Comes with LS6 intake plumbed with direct port, wiring, jets for 200 to 500 hp, and nitrous hose and bottle bracket(not pictured). Not interested in trades at this time.

Also changing jets on a Fbody is very hard with the hardlines it has. You have to remove the manifold to do jet changes for the entire manifold. The back ones are just impossible to get on the car. Maybe if they were replaced with flexible stainless lines it could be done on the car but I never tried.

For C5, GTO, or a truck these should be easy to change on the car.

The pictures are a bit dirty since the car has been in storage for the last 9 months.

directport20.jpg

directport21.jpg

directport22.jpg

directport23.jpg

directport24.jpg

directport25.jpg

directport7.jpg

directport8.jpg