Gone,

04ChargedSS

Well, as I confirmed this morning when I looked at it, it wasn't a dream last night. I totaled my truck and my 04ChargedSS is now a humble shell sitting in my driveway. :cry:

I am still in shock about the whole thing, and can't belive it happened.

I am just sick about my baby :puke:

I guess I just have to see what the insurance company says and what the bills are from PG&E for replacing the power pole I took out! :mad:

ANyway........I'll still be around in the "old Blue" (92 Silverado) :driving:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys! You don't know how good it makes me feel that there are so many friends out there that care. I just posted this morning and alraedy have 24 emails, 13 PM's and a ton of replys to my posts on the three sites I am registered with.

First thing...the crash....I was cruising down an unlit road and, yes, probably going faster than I should have been. I had just finished doing a WOT run to see what my boost pressure and 02 readings were after installing a new tune from Neslon and on my way back home. Anyway, long story short, the road turned left and I didn't cause I wasn't paying attention. Took out a power pole in the process but kept the truck straigt up on all fours. Could have been a lot worse but my poor truck......makes me sick to my stomach.

And no..........I wasn't drinking or I'de be in jail right now!

As for the parts.......I'll have to wait to see if the insurance wants to repair or total the thing. If they total it I'll be selling the S/C, Areoforce gauges (dual set up), and a boost/vacuum gauge that only has about 30 minutes on it. I'll let you all know with a new post in the for sale section.

Thanks again for all the sympathy and support!

Here are some pics of the wreck.

p1010001asx7.th.jpg

p1010002aav5.th.jpg

p1010003apd5.th.jpg

Edited by dcairns (see edit history)

I"ll trade you my stock silver SS wheels for your chromies?  i'll pay shipping both ways?

Well, the front passenger rim is toast and the rear is scratched up pretty good. I am thinking I might grab the center caps for someone who buys a set of knock offs so they can have the original GM caps with the Chevy logo. You don't get those with replicas.

Brian...thanks for the pic fix, I just didn't want to keep seeing it when I scrolled down, but hey...that's OK. How did you know right? As for the S/C....you get first dibs if they total it (which they probably will) I alreadt removed it and the associated brackets. You won't need the electronics if you get a Nelson or other custome tune and you will have to get a coldair intake box. I have the J tubes but the box got screwed. Otherwise...not a scratch on the S/C!