Gone,

04ChargedSS

Dam your really lucky bro,glad to hear your ok. What ever you plan on takeing off the truck do it befor the guy shows up with his camera. Are you selling your bed rug? Tanneau cover? 160 stat? De screened maf? Delphi 44# Injectors? fuel pump voltage booster? Spark plug wires? Headers? And what about the crome tips?

Whats going to be your next ride? Will it be an SS again?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to see/hear what happened with you and the SS, brings a tear to my eye to look at the pics. :tear:

Did you hear anything yet from the insurance people? Looking over the pics, I'm still trying to figure out just how you did the damage that you did, the doors seem to look fine still while everthing behind them is gone. :dunno:

Well, I finally heard from the insurance company today…… :banghead:

Everyone has been waiting to hear the outcome, some patiently and some not so patiently. Me being one of the not so patiently.

So here’s the scoop…………

Truck value estimated at $28,500.00…….. damage estimated at $30,100.00

Yes folks, it’s confirmed. It’s totaled. :cry: I won’t be doing a by-back as they want too much.

So, before anyone start screaming for parts like the SC or the injectors and such, I am going to see if I can find another truck first. It’s going to be hard to find one that is in as good a condition as mine was, but I want to look just the same. If I don’t find one, then I will be selling the SC and injectors and I still have the PCM from Nelson Performance as well.

I have been lucky enough to get refunds on all the other parts I ordered and the only thing I have at this point that would be for sale immediately would be the boost gauge and a Ultra Dash mat. I have the center caps for the wheels as well but some one has spoken up for them. If that falls through, I will post them here as well.

If anyone is interested in either of the two items, PM me and we can talk.

Well, that’s it for now…….I’ll let you all know here as updates happen………onward and upward to the next truck! :chevy:

Looking over the pics, I'm still trying to figure out just how you did the damage that you did, the doors seem to look fine still while everthing behind them is gone.  :dunno:

Well, from looking at it, I can only guess that the power pole I hit slid over the roof, catching the back of the cab and slamed into the side of the bed. Either way, I'm with you.....I still can't figure out how the doors didn't get more damage. I'm just glad things didn't turn out worse.

I won’t be doing a by-back as they want too much.

:banghead::tear:

NEWS FLASH!!

The insurance company called me....the buy back price they gave me was the wrong price!

Buy back is considerably less than the $9000.00 they originally told me! :happysad:

Mike if you are still interested, we could go in on it together? You would have to store it though as I don't have a place to keep it. We can work out the details....let me know ASAP.

PM sent with phone number. Call me!

Edited by 04ChargedSS (see edit history)

Mike if you are still interested, we could go in on it together? You would have to store it though as I don't have a place to keep it. We can work out the details....let me know ASAP.

PM sent with phone number.  Call me!

its Brian...but I'm callin ya anyways!! :crackup::cheers: