Gone,

04ChargedSS

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike if you are still interested, we could go in on it together? You would have to store it though as I don't have a place to keep it. We can work out the details....let me know ASAP.

PM sent with phone number.  Call me!

its Brian...but I'm callin ya anyways!! :crackup::cheers:

Sorry, :eek: My bad... Where did I get Mike from?:dunno:

Eitherway....glad you called! :thumbs:

We can start selling parts real soon!

hey where in norcal are you?  wanna trade me that center plastic piece under the AC?  its the little cubby :)

makani

I am in the Dublin/Pleasanton area but the truck is being moved to the Vacaville/Fairfield area for disassembly.

For trade? Probably not at this point......for sale? why certianly! :D

Mike if you are still interested, we could go in on it together? You would have to store it though as I don't have a place to keep it. We can work out the details....let me know ASAP.

PM sent with phone number.  Call me!

its Brian...but I'm callin ya anyways!! :crackup::cheers:

Sorry, :eek: My bad... Where did I get Mike from?:dunno:

Eitherway....glad you called! :thumbs:

We can start selling parts real soon!

Mike is laynlow77. :D

I won’t be doing a by-back as they want too much.

:banghead::tear:

NEWS FLASH!!

The insurance company called me....the buy back price they gave me was the wrong price!

Buy back is considerably less than the $9000.00 they originally told me! :happysad:

Well you have all probably figured out by now that I am doing a buy-back on the truck. Posi12Bolt and I are going in on it together. The truck is being moved to the Vacaville/Fairfield area on Monday for disassembly.

So, now is the time to start placing your orders for parts! All REASONABLE offers will be considered. We are not going to "trade" any parts as this truck is going to salvage. Shipping cost will be the responsibility of the buyer.

If you are interested, EMAIL ME, do not PM me. I need to have all the offers in one place.

:seeya:

NEWS FLASH!!

The insurance company called me....the buy back price they gave me was the wrong price!

Buy back is considerably less than the $9000.00 they originally told me! :happysad:

Well you have all probably figured out by now that I am doing a buy-back on the truck. Posi12Bolt and I are going in on it together. The truck is being moved to the Vacaville/Fairfield area on Monday for disassembly.

So, now is the time to start placing your orders for parts! All REASONABLE offers will be considered. We are not going to "trade" any parts as this truck is going to salvage. Shipping cost will be the responsibility of the buyer.

If you are interested, EMAIL ME, do not PM me. I need to have all the offers in one place.

email me at [email protected] so I can get your email address. In your profile I didn't see it. I'm interested in 2 of the chrome SS wheels. I don't need the center caps. Need S&H quote to zip code 40330. Let me know the condition of the 2 good wheels. I only see that 2 were damaged so hopefully the other 2 are perfect. Let me know :thumbs:

NEWS FLASH!!

email me at [email protected] so I can get your email address. In your profile I didn't see it. I'm interested in 2 of the chrome SS wheels. I don't need the center caps. Need S&H quote to zip code 40330. Let me know the condition of the 2 good wheels. I only see that 2 were damaged so hopefully the other 2 are perfect. Let me know :thumbs:

:crackup: I see you found it! You're on the list!

If it's not bent, I'd like to grab that brace that connects the corner of the bed-fender directly in front of the right rear tire to the floor of the bed...

Can just barely be seen in the lower left of this picture:

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e349/che...g%20out/ss2.jpg

I'd like to grab that brace that connects the corner of the bed-fender directly in front of the right rear tire to the floor of the bed...

whats up Justin,

shoot an offer off to the email address above...its an account J and myself have access to~

later bro

~Brian