Almost done...

Dylan06SS

This is what I've been busy doing for the last month....

As with any project unforseen factors have slowed the progress of getting our grand opening on the books, but we were prepared for that. B/C I get so many PM's about "whens the new shop gonna open?" I figured I'd give you guys some progress pics... tomorrow and friday we are doing the final bit of work, programming the control system, calibrating the audio and video... and we're offically open for business!!

Last friday we completed our Integra powered "basic system" w/ the 63" plasma mounted over the faux fireplace... the neighbors already hate us.

105watt per channel Integra DTR6.6 sourced with a brand new NVS7.7 HD media PC, 8" Speakercraft AIM3 speakers in the ceiling and a 250w stable forward firing 12" sub.... we turned it up and started knocking things off our neighbors wall... and this is the SMALL system :head:

Anyways, enjoy the pics... i'll get some of the BIG system once it goes in.... we'll just call that the "No Compromises" system as we didn't compromise on ANY of the components or installation :read:

63" over the fireplace

justintimeaz005.jpg

speaker/keypad control demo wall...

justintimeaz004.jpg

Plasma demo wall... 42" pioneer, 42" fujitsu, 50" pioneer, 50" fujitsu...

justintimeaz007.jpg

DLP wall... 62" and 72" Toshiba 1080p's... behind the glass logo wall is where the BIG room will be built... pictures to come soon :evil:

justintimeaz006.jpg

justintimeaz008.jpg

it works great, is it normal for them to take about 20 seconds to actuall yturn on though?

Yeah... pretty much standard (DLPs take upwards of 3 minutes to reach full brightness) its so that the TV has sufficient time to charge all the cells. Glad you're enjoying it. :thumbs:

UPDATE:

Our furniture started showing up today for the "living room" and the movie theater seats for the theater room.... mmmmmm.... leather recliner w/ 63" TV :drool: Looks like I'll be flying up early next week to give everything a once over and we're open for business!! The interior decorators are coming in on saturday to place area rugs, furniture, and some decor items.

Sectional003.jpg

Sectional002.jpg

Sectional001.jpg

Edited by Dylan06SS (see edit history)