NIU vs Ohio State

ThePDB

Hope you guys all have the game on. Of course I gotta root for my school (niu) even though we need all the luck in the world. All I gotta say is even if we lose it wont be as bad as 50-17 like the ap says. Also. OSU fans... beware of wolf He's badass

Hope you guys all have the game on.  Of course I gotta root for my school (niu) even though we need all the luck in the world.  All I gotta say is even if we lose it wont be as bad as 50-17 like the ap says.  Also.  OSU fans... beware of wolf  He's badass

ok, maybe I lied. Were playing for total shit. I know there is like 103,000 people there but still. I've NEVER seen us play THIS bad. I know ohio state is the shit... but damn. i'm embarassed

OSU is the sh!t this year. Sorry you had to play them 1st game. :D

yeah, so far i'm giving OSU's defense ALL the credit. We've had 3 chances to score and just haven't done anything with it. They've either picked it off or held us to those damn field goals :banghead: hopefully it wont be the 50-17 they talked about :( :( :( I have faith in our team... but damn they definately deserve their #1 ranking