Anyone interested in a Yank TT3000 Converter

yorgog

I am looking to upgrade my torque converter to a yank pro truck 3200. I wanted to see if anyone was interested in buying my torque converter before I went ahead and bought a new one. PM me or just respond if interested and what your offer is. I can probably have it taken out and the new one put in in about a week. The converter is fairly new. It only has about 8000 miles on it. I will guarantee that it is in perfect shape.

I am looking to upgrade my torque converter to a yank pro truck 3200. I wanted to see if anyone was interested in buying my torque converter before I went ahead and bought a new one. PM me or just respond if interested and what your offer is. I can probably have it taken out and the new one put in in about a week. The converter is fairly new. It only has about 8000 miles on it. I will guarantee that it is in perfect shape.

what kind of $$ do you want for it?

what kind of $$ do you want for it?

I already had an offer for $350 plus $25 shipping. I am entertaining offers right now and want to let it go by Thursday so I can set up an appointment to get it taken out and a new one put in. Realistically i would like to get $400 for it and that would include the shipping. If someone was to offer me that, pay for it and wait a week to get it i would let it go. If $400 sounds good we are in business.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have about 5000 miles on it but no rough ones and I have never towed with it. the difference between the two is mainly price and the stall. Mine has a 3000 stall and the other a 3200 stall. I did a lot of major mods on the truck and think I would get more out of a higher stall. Let me know if you are interested this is a pretty good deal.

• 1 month later...