Anyone ever try these pullies?

are they really hard on belts?? i found a good deal on a 3.4 pulley , i plan on using it on the t trim with a 114 gatorback belt, i just want to know how much it actually affects belt life so i may get a spare just for insurance!

are they really hard on belts?? i found a good deal on a 3.4 pulley , i plan on using it on the t trim with a 114 gatorback belt, i just want to know how much it actually affects belt life so i may get a spare just for insurance!

Dude, a 3.4" pulley on a t-trim will make a ton of boost IMO. You might want to get a bigger one. :dunno:

• 1 month later...
lol, i want to try it first and see where im at. how much did you guys pay for the pullies??

About 8000 miles on mine so far, no problems.

I called RR to make me a custom 3.2, he said would be about $125-150.

I have a 3.6 RR right now and hit 9 on a really cold day if I am lucky. What are you running for boost with a 3.2"?

No dust around the pulley? What about belt size you are using with that 3.2"

lol, i want to try it first and see where im at. how much did you guys pay for the pullies??

I have a 3.6 RR right now and hit 9 on a really cold day if I am lucky. What are you running for boost with a 3.2"?

if you rmaking 9 psi on a 3.6 you dont have a radix im guessing .

I am still running a 3.4 for now. I just upgraded to 60lb injectors, so the 3.2 will go on soon.

I see about 11-12 psi with the 3.4 now. I do get some dusting, but it isn't bad at all. I run a 110.5 Gatorback.

Edited by SCIV (see edit history)

I am still running a 3.4 for now. I just upgraded to 60lb injectors, so the 3.2 will go on soon.

I see about 11-12 psi with the 3.4 now. I do get some dusting, but it isn't bad at all.

tahst about what im making with the 3.1 im at 11. so with the 3.2 dont you think that a bit much for a stock lq9 to handle jmo but im planning on running somewhere between 12-15 on a forged bottom . what prochrger are you running? whats the max boost for its model on the 6.0?