Guys with Centerlines

SuperSport

The bad thing with Centerline is that you are stuck with the widths/offsets they offer; the fit is really good but no custom widths or offsets :nonod: Mine are 20 x 8.5 with 5" offset (in other words, stock). The 22-inch rims I think have a 9-inch width and a 5.5" backspacing to compensate.

Mr. P.

The bad thing with Centerline is that you are stuck with the widths/offsets they offer; the fit is really good but no custom widths or offsets  :nonod:  Mine are 20 x 8.5 with 5" offset (in other words, stock).  The 22-inch rims I think have a 9-inch width and a 5.5" backspacing to compensate.

Mr. P.

If you could get a 1/2" more BS you would be much better off!

I've noticed the people with Centerlines, like Autoguy, seem to run 285 width tires instead of the usual 305's that people normally like. Are the 305's too wide for the 9.5" CL width, and the sidewall would look strange?

Centerlines seem like a good value for a 22" forged wheel at $450-475 each, if they have a style and size that you like...

I am running the 285/45's because I like the way they fill the fenders on a lowered truck compared to a 305/40.

I don't think the 305's are too big for a 9.5" wheel, just a personal preference.

I was running a 305/50/20 on a 10" when I had the Konig's and did not have any problems.