Anyone used/heard of pneumatic nitrous solenoids

So ive been scoping out different nitrous systems for my new motor and I came across this webiste.

pneumatic solenoids

There's not much info on their website so im gonna try and call them this week. Anybody heard of this type of solenoid for nitrous? Or know of anyone with experience with them? Seems like it could eliminate alot of problems associated with nitrous. :dunno:

Hmm they look pretty bad a$$ but would like to see a bit more info on them and it's just one more system that needs to be filled and more lines and weight that will be added but from what I have read so far seems as if they can also be operated electrically. What kinda nitrous system are you planning on running? Direct port? Go big or go home!!!

Hmm they look pretty bad a$$ but would like to see a bit more info on them and it's just one more system that needs to be filled and more lines and weight that will be added but from what I have read so far seems as if they can also be operated electrically. What kinda nitrous system are you planning on running? Direct port? Go big or go home!!!

Yeah I would like to go with direct port, but I havn't fully decided yet....Im gonna try and digup some more info on these solenoids.