Putting a Radix on a 03 SS

Hey, I ordered this blower for my 04 Denali but was waitin to get it put on.(wanted heads and cam) A few months back i got an 03 SS. Well ive got the heads and cam now and also a nitrous kit. So what ive decided to do is put the Radix on the SS and the rest on the Denali. I need to know what i am gonna need to put the blower on the SS minis the tune. I have got the fuel manafold but it says 04-06. Ordered it from Magnuson. Is the fuel pump intank or on the rail? Do i need to upgrade the fuel pump if its on the rail? Any help would be great.

You'll need to get a new fuel manifold for the 03. Cost is under $100. It is the piece that connects the fuel lines to the fuel rail. Your Denali, being an 04, has a returnless (1 line) fuel system, whereas the 03 has a return (2 lines) system.

The only other difference is the fuel pump. 03 kits have an inline pump, 04+ an intank pump.

BLUEBYUSS

Are you doing the install yourself or having someone install it? Also, where in Ohio are you located?

Also, how can you tell the difference from an '03 setup to an 04-06 setup, keep in mind I bought mine used. Supposedly everything is there.

Edited by Black2003SS (see edit history)

BLUEBYUSS

Are you doing the install yourself or having someone install it?  Also, where in Ohio are you located?

Also, how can you tell the difference from an '03 setup to an 04-06 setup, keep in mind I bought mine used.  Supposedly everything is there.

Check the fuel line hookups on it (fuel manifold). If it has two quick connect fittings, it's pre-04. If it has one line, it is 04+.

Justin