FOR SALE-20" CHROME SS WHEELS

speedfreak

:)

Larry, i am trying to e-mail you but i keep getting the mail back. i have recevied your e-mails but i can't contact you. i am shipping the wheels today. i will try to e-mail you the tracking number.

Thanks Mike

Mike thanks, I send you a email again......if that does not work 209-465-1504

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I HAVE A BRAND NEW SET OF 4 CHROME SILVERADO SS RIMS. WHEELS ONLY. 20X8.5 6 ON 5 1/2 BOLT PATTERN FOR SALE. THEY ARE STILL IN THE BOX. COMES WITH THE CHROME CENTER CAPS WITH THE ROUND BLACK CROSS FLAG EMBLEMS(CORVETTE). I HAVE A SET ON MY 04 REG CAB THAT I JUST REMOVED THE BLACK EMBLEMS WITH A HEAT GUN AND STUCK ON SOME BLACK BOWTIE EMBLEMS. LOOKS REALLY GOOD. THEY BALANCED GREAT, TOOK LESS THAN 2 OZ ON EACH WHEEL WITH BRAND NEW BRIDGESTONE MOUNTED ON THEM. THEY ARE STAMPED "GM". I PURCHASED THEM OFF E-BAY ABOUT 8 MONTHS AGO FOR A CUSTOMER BUT THEY NEVER CAME UP WITH THE REST OF THE MONEY TO BUY THEM. I  PAID 1150 SHIPPED WILL SELL FOR 950 SHIPPED.I CAN SELL YOU TIRES IF YOU NEED, I WORK AT A TIRE STORE.

CRAP!!!!!!!!! IM TOO LATE

Edited by TopSpeedExtreme (see edit history)