Gaylord Bed lid

MozeSS523

I park on the streets of chicago all the time, and every now amd then when I return to my truck i find the most random things have been thrown into my bed. Its worse when people miss the bed and their cofee spills don the side. :mad:

I am about to order a bed lid from gaylords and I am not sure if I should select 5'8" or short bed. I did a search on the site and could only figure out that it is a 6 bed rug. well 6 feet is not an option. I am not sure wether or not to get the trim option. What is it? I want the cover to be as flat as possible. Are their any other options that are a must have?

I park on the streets of chicago all the time, and every now amd then when  I return to my truck i find the most random things have been thrown into my bed.  Its worse when people miss the bed and their cofee spills don the side.  :mad: 

Man that PISSES me off when people do that, I haven't had it happen to the SS but my old '73 chevy truck people used to do that, don't you feel great picking shit out of the stake pocket holes? :mad::mad::mad:

Call BSER (Bob Yelvington, 316-858-1197) he'll hook you up; if you choose to buy through someone else he can set you straight on what you need to order.

Mr. P. :)

I got pulled over a long time ago and got arrested for possession and while sitting in the back of the cop car I watched the cop throw his coffee cup into the bed of my truck which first hit the bed side and spilled everywhere. Man I was pissed but it was my own fault I was in that situation.

I am in the north west subs. I work downtown alot but I drive my Tahoe.

I have a gaylords with the speedstur wing for sale But it is red. I will get it painted black my family owns a body shop if you are intrested drop me a PM saves you big on shipping and you can have it whenever you want. I just want to get it off so I can get my soft cover back on as soon as I can.