Gaylord Speedstur - BSER - help !

Lid arrived today, they want $240 more for shipping !!! BSER, can you help with this ? Not sure what's going on, I thought shipping was paid for (150) through my last credit charge... Excited to get the lid but not for 390 shipping ?? Thanks for any help !

[email protected] - thanks !

Lid arrived today, they want $240 more for shipping !!! BSER, can you help with this ? Not sure what's going on, I thought shipping was paid for (150) through my last credit charge... Excited to get the lid but not for 390 shipping ??  Thanks for any help !

[email protected]  - thanks !

its faster just to call him

OK, panic mode is over.

Good news is there was a miscommunication between the install shop and Gaylords, it is now back to the original 150.

Bad news is: Lid has damage to it - several stress cracks, the front seal is hanging off, and the entire lid is bowed in...guess it's going back to Gaylords.

Lid arrived today, they want $240 more for shipping !!! BSER, can you help with this ? Not sure what's going on, I thought shipping was paid for (150) through my last credit charge... Excited to get the lid but not for 390 shipping ??  Thanks for any help !

[email protected]  - thanks !

i WAS ALREADY CHARGED FOR THE SHIPPING CALL ME AT 316-858-1197.