new hood installed

Stevens'SS

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a goodmark. I cut the hole. I'll post some before pics.

You mean the scoop was just for show?

There is no scoop in that hood normaly it's just flat right there.

OK now I'm confused. :crazy: Is it the stock hood with an aftermarket scoop welded on?

OK now I'm confused. :crazy: Is it the stock hood with an aftermarket scoop welded on?Its a goodmark Hood but where the RAM AIR scoop is in the pic, the goodmark comes sealed, it isnt opened up like that. he cut out that section to make it a RAM AIR. You understand that by chance?

OK now I'm confused. :crazy: Is it the stock hood with an aftermarket scoop welded on?Its a goodmark Hood but where the RAM AIR scoop is in the pic, the goodmark comes sealed, it isnt opened up like that. he cut out that section to make it a RAM AIR. You understand that by chance?

Ya, I got that the first time, but Jon made it sound like something else. Oh well, GOT IT! :smash:

Ya, I got that the first time, but Jon made it sound like something else. Oh well, GOT IT! :smash:

Sorry I just figured he had already stated it was a goodmark hood.

:thumbs:

I considered the same thing.  Just wasn't in my cards at the time,...went with the cowl.  NICE WORK!  Wanna do another one?  :D

thanks! It was very time consuming. I don't think it was worth all the work but its done now. I wish I spent all that time on my other project. (454 ss) I probably wont ever make it functional. No time...