F/S: Black 2003 SS

Black03SS_NJ

Couldn't change the title to my "feeler" thead, so I just started a new one. I'm going to be ordering an '07 Avalanche LTZ in the next few days, so I've only got a few weeks to sell my SS.

It's go just about 39k miles on it and every factory option. It's garage kept and is mint, has about 10 coats of Zaino. It's got close to $10k in mods on it including ARE 22s, 285/45 Toyo Proxes, brand new Baer Brakes with red calipers and brackets (less than 1k miles), hawk pads, earl's braided lines, and super blue fluid. Mods are too extensive to list here (see my garage), but include PCMforLESS tune, Hypertech 160 stat, x-piped exhaust, Volant, Line-x, Hotchkis bars (brand new), and a Joe Gibbs spoiler (brand new). Properly maintained, and just switched to all Royal Purple fluids about 6 months ago. Would consider included hardwired Valentine One and Prodigy trailer brake controller if buyer is interested.

KBB, Edmunds and NADA say that retail is $26,800, obviously not including mods. So that's my starting point. The last thing I want to do is have to trade this SS in. Please email, post, or PM if interested.

have you thought about selling the wheels seperate?  if so?  how much?  and a close up pic please or one of the rim....

thanks

I might consider it, but only if I could get the stock wheels in partial trade, AND I have the truck sold and the new buyer is ok with it. Otherwise it's just too complicated. Even that sounds complicated, actually.

Sorry to intrude on your thread, but I just have to say your truck is perfect! I just wish I could get the pics in your gararge to download right? Always comes up with a bunch of garbage code and no pic on the large ones. Obviously you won't have this truck next spring, as I would fly out, right truck wrong timing! Good luck with your sale....

Thanks for the compliments ALL ULL C. I really have the truck just the way I wanted it and it figures that I'd get the bug for something new. That's the way it goes with me. I've been having some second thoughts lately, especially after detailing it last weekend, but I can't afford (or justify) two trucks. So it has to go.

As for the pics in my garage, I'm not sure what's up. Some work for me, but most do not. I'll try some other user's garages and see if it's just mine.

• 2 weeks later...
Did you get everything worked out?

It's not quite a done-deal yet , but the buyer, my salesman, and I are all on the same page. Two holdups right now - waiting to hear on a dealer trade (I've picked out 4 identical trucks within 200mi), and haggling with the dealer over whether they'll share the $2000 in incentives and dealer cash with me. Obviously they should.

Thanks for all of your help by the way Brian. I really appreciate it.

Yep - between sale price, tax savings on new truck, and my Onstar and XM refunds (I was paid way ahead), I almost got my asking price. Not too bad, considering what you pay for a new one nowadays.

And my salesman made a little coin by financing the deal and selling an extended warranty. Smiles all around.

Thanks for your help, Brian.