4wheelers are going to be street legal in Fl.

tawss04

Fl passed a law the goes into effect Oct.1 allowing atv's to be legally ridden on dirt roads in Fl. :cheers: But ofcourse the county I live in wants to band it :banghead:

I did email a response on my veiws to the local paper here. Yes I own 4wheelers so I am in favor :D

What are your opinion on the subject. I would my response on here but is not short. Any other Floridians here have an opinion.

Heres the article

ATV's

Edited by tawss04 (see edit history)

Being a long time rider myself this law will not hold up long. I would be all for it as long as people used it the way intended but you will have those shmucks that will rip down side roads or wherever doing 70mph because they think its cool. Its just like the shit you get in the parking areas of places you would unload and ride, theres always that moron who does donuts or whatever to try and be cool and messes up something. I'm sure to this day the one punk kid that decided he was going to donuts on his banshee near my truck in the rock/dirt parking area wish he didnt becuase I ripped his whole electrical system out after warning him several times to knock it off cause rocks were flying hitting surrounding trucks and almost mine. Should of heard the applause I got from half the people around us. I was muddy, tired and pissed and this just fueled me up even more