SUMMER PROJECT finshed

blackpearlss

it would of cool if you did a full stainless steel bolt kit, just add a little more bling :D  Also you never answered why it took you so long to get the a-arms figured out?  I'm kinda curious :dunno:

had to aline the steering straight that's why it took so long. I didn't want bling i wanted fast darkness :P

list of mods:

asv

steamline brake line and rotor

+4 swinger

lonestar axle

tricklick starter all black

tricklick brake pedal all black

tricklick shifter all black

projector headlight black

t-5 all black

ims heel guards and peg

pro taper bars

silver motion pro lines

all clear hoses and line

carbon fiber tank cover

flame project 321 gas cap

flame seat

hiper wheels

skat trac tire b to b haulers and mowhawk

chain did o ring

carbs 34j

cool head

storker motor

boost bottle

a -arms plus 2 up 1

works shock with res

spider grips

SWEEEEEEEEEEEET! That thing is badass man! I have a black/red 03' 'Shee myself. It's got FMF SST's, Tag bars, twist throttle (yes....Im more into bikes at heart, so I need it), K&N filter, -2 teeth in the front, Bandits in the front and Mud Sharks in the rear. I love the thing, but I hardly ride it. Being in CT really sucks being a rider, theres NOWHERE to ride besides a few tracks. I love the thing though, with the extra torque from the smaller front sprocket, it pulls super hard. Granted the mud tires don't help, going down to the end of my road, make the turn in second gear and give it just a bit of throttle and it's spin-city! My buddies all cocky with his stock 03' raptor, so we raced the last time we were out riding. The area was really shitty...loose dirt/coal dust (seriously...coal dust, random trail area). I spun a little from the get-go (I'm not much of a quad guy, and have very few hours on this thing) but I quickly pulled past him and pulled super hard. The smaller front sprocket made me lose a tad on the top end, but gained so much torque it isn't funny (at least on my setup), I love it.

SWEEEEEEEEEEEET! That thing is badass man! I have a black/red 03' 'Shee myself. It's got FMF SST's, Tag bars, twist throttle (yes....Im more into bikes at heart, so I need it), K&N filter, -2 teeth in the front, Bandits in the front and Mud Sharks in the rear. I love the thing, but I hardly ride it. Being in CT really sucks being a rider, theres NOWHERE to ride besides a few tracks. I love the thing though, with the extra torque from the smaller front sprocket, it pulls super hard. Granted the mud tires don't help, going down to the end of my road, make the turn in second gear and give it just a bit of throttle and it's spin-city! My buddies all cocky with his stock 03' raptor, so we raced the last time we were out riding. The area was really shitty...loose dirt/coal dust (seriously...coal dust, random trail area). I spun a little from the get-go (I'm not much of a quad guy, and have very few hours on this thing) but I quickly pulled past him and pulled super hard. The smaller front sprocket made me lose a tad on the top end, but gained so much torque it isn't funny (at least on my setup), I love it.

banshee rule sweet ride!