Light Switch???

7a7SS

Hello All,

I know this is going to sound alittle strange, however my chevy dealer just called me and told me something I'm having trouble with :wtf:

Our headlight switch, shouldn't the entire panel light up @ night? Mine lights up half way, the side with the dial lights up fine, but the side with the wheel that dims the lights doesn't light up at all? My dealer just called me and said that's the way it's supposed to be, it this true? Could I get some of you guys and gals to look at your light switches to confirm or debunk this.

First the pleather rear seat :uhoh: , then the pos jack :fume: I'm not sure if I can handle too many more of these :nonod:

TIA

Seven :chevy:

The left half of the light switch lights up on mine. The right side does not. You can not see the wheel or the button to turn off the overhead lights. It kind of sucks.

The good thing is you are able to dim the lights enough so you can see out of the windshield. As long as you do not have the hi beams on with that stupid bright blue light blinding you! (I ended up putting a smoke colored piece of plastic over the light, under the IC.

Chad

Archived