Just ordered the Pacesetters!

CaliChevyV8

Everything from the SS fits no problemo.

I have the ASM's on my VHO and couldn't be happier with them. I really wanted to to Bellanger's but ended up with a great deal from BIG tex on mine.

I can't see why it would be a " special" order but either way the price is decent.

Good luck with your tune and such.. but remember being in cali.. I would defintely keep the cats.. loosing them only makes it louder not really faster.. I know been there done it. Plus.. cali's emissions are the worlds most rediculus

Thanks :thumbs: I wouldn't loose my cats, only thing I was maybe considering is putting on high flow ones. I just thought some people have said you can't keep your stock cats with these cuz they won't fit or somthin. Do they just mean you can't keep the stock location of them?

I just ordered mine from Jet-Hot too!! Thanks Cali!! :thumbs: They quoted me $499 plus shipping but thanks to Cali and this post the guy at Jet-Hot brought it down to $461 shipped.

Having my new truck for 3 months now.....and being deployed the whole time....has been hard. But it is almost time to go home!! So time to start spending some of that deployment money!! :D:cheers:

I just ordered mine from Jet-Hot too!! Thanks Cali!! :thumbs: They quoted me $499 plus shipping but thanks to Cali and this post the guy at Jet-Hot brought it down to $461 shipped.

Ok well this may a dumb ? Where do I get them already done like that!

I went to the Jet-Hot website and sent them an e-mail. Like Cali said they have to special order them so take the P/N from the top of the thread.

Jet Hot :thumbs: