F/S 03 black SS

gbart

For sale 03 silverado ss. Completely loaded heated seats digital climate control. Great shape has just over 54,000 miles. Still in excess of 20k miles of warranty left. True dual Flowmaster 40 series with stainless tips. Alpine head unit with MP3 player and ipod hookup. 2 JL audio w3v2 subs in downfired pro box. Ran with a JL 500/1 amp sounds great. Prestige two way alarm, with remote start and starter disable. Babied around its hole life. 1 owner, I would say prob. 70% of the miles are strictly highway drivin as i have to drive 60 miles to school everyday. Asking $23,500.

i only have one pic i will have more later this week pm me if your interested and i can email it to you thanks.

Gbart

Edited by gbart (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
ttt anybody that wants pics or is interested im taking any offers into consideration pm me your address and i will happily send pics.

ok logged out on accident typed in password and it is the wrong one so if you want pics pm me your addy on this name now gbart1. anybdoy wanna tell me how to host ill put them on the page thanks.

GBARTSSS002.jpg

Edited by gbart1 (see edit history)