F/S 03 black SS

gbart

the only thing wrong with the truck is what you can see in the last picture the cladding is a little busted not from a wreck or anything but from it coming off and somebody opening my door and it caught the inside and broke. Other then that the truck is in great shape its got 59k on it now update from the first time i posted price is down to 19,000 right now OBO taking all into consideration. if you have any prefered pics of it or would like to ask anymore questions just pm me and ill be happy to email you or pm you back. She will be gone in a week or so gonna go ahead and trade if nobody offers anything so hopefully i can get it to one of you guys rather then the damn dealer. Thanks.

Gbart

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
For sale 03 silverado ss. Completely loaded heated seats digital climate control. Great shape has just over 54,000 miles. Still in excess of 20k miles of warranty left. True dual Flowmaster 40 series with stainless tips. Alpine head unit with MP3 player and ipod hookup. 2 JL audio w3v2 subs in downfired pro box. Ran with a JL 500/1 amp sounds great. Prestige two way alarm, with remote start and starter disable. Babied around its hole life. 1 owner, I would say prob. 70% of the miles are strictly highway drivin as i have to drive 60 miles to school everyday. Asking $23,500.

i only have one pic i will have more later this week pm me if your interested and i can email it to you thanks.

Gbart

Hey, I am intrested in your SS but i would like to know where it would b coming from and i'd also like to see some pics of it aswell. You can send them to my email account [email protected]