X2000 or 2000X ?

As we all know

1st lid was damaged buy FedX decline shipment.

Reship new one- lost in transit ,found 2 days later where it was supposed to be .delivered 5 days later ............With no Hardware

Call Gaylord ,ship hardware to me .........arrives 4 days later ........missing wire harness ,lock strikers,and gas struts .Call Gaylord

Lost Items show up yesturday,no biggie ,install last night .Huray its all here and installed things are great now ..............Right ?

WRONG push button to see how she works .clicking noise and light going on and off .........well heck ,pull cover off to look and see ,mabey just a loose connection ,them things happen sometimes .

Son Of A B*t%H ,Mother F*c#ker. All the wires are melted together from the resin being wet when they put the controler in. WTF? :banghead:

TBC

Edited by BmanSS (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
All I can say is Shit happens  :banghead: ................TO ME............ :crackup: .I love the Lid .I will survive ,and as for all the trouble i had ,I think I will go get me some 22' Saturday for therapy :driving:

Oh hell yeah! You might have some crappy luck, but at least with 22's you will look damn good while you have that crappy luck. What wheels are you planning on getting?

All I can say is Shit happens  :banghead: ................TO ME............ :crackup: .I love the Lid .I will survive ,and as for all the trouble i had ,I think I will go get me some 22' Saturday for therapy :driving:

Oh hell yeah! You might have some crappy luck, but at least with 22's you will look damn good while you have that crappy luck. What wheels are you planning on getting?

Fusion ,Black Onyx is the plan, but on back order :cry: