E55 AMG

04CHASE

my buddies dad had a s-series nice car but for the price not worth it. he ended up getting a new a6 (or a8 not sure) the benz was always in the shop. audi is very ver nice interior wise my friends bro has a s4...needless to say he beats me

dude yall went to that? wicked sand toys is building one of my buddies sand cars and instead of using the car they built for the show they used my buddies cause it was better :P  its bright orange with a sailboat on the dash and a ls2 engine in it. please tell me you seen it....?? :dunno:

Ill call my buddy today cause he took alot of pictures, and he may have caught it throughout the day. I remeber walking by Wicked's booth and seeing some nice toys on display.

dude yall went to that? wicked sand toys is building one of my buddies sand cars and instead of using the car they built for the show they used my buddies cause it was better :P  its bright orange with a sailboat on the dash and a ls2 engine in it. please tell me you seen it....?? :dunno:

Ill call my buddy today cause he took alot of pictures, and he may have caught it throughout the day. I remeber walking by Wicked's booth and seeing some nice toys on display.

yea man my buddies car is bad ass on this link shows some pics of it while its being built. but they may not have had it done in time for the show but i know wicked sand toys really wanted to take it.LINK

• 1 month later...