flowmaster 50 series

Blondie

I don't like to say what opinion about what is loud...it is all kind of relative...what is loud to me could be quiet for you..i can fire it up at 4am and not wake the neighbors...but i do get complements all the time about how good it sounds...mine is a 2 in 2 out......when i pass someone they can hear me for sure...i think going to a sss rally, and listening to our trucks with different exhaust would be the best...i only went with flowmaster because i used their mufflers on my old 450 hp camaro...

the flowmaster was day and night compared to the stock exhaust...i knew the difference immediately as soon as i fired her up...you probably cant go wrong either way...but it does get expensive trying several exhaust systems...i wont go out to change my exhaust now,,,but when it comes time to replace it...i will go corsa sport or magnaflow...only because flowmaster does not make an exhaust for our trucks...i had a good custom exhaust guy do my system here in michigan,,,,but he retired last year,,,