Check out this pic of the rear view

Meegs

So, one day i have the system cranked a tad bit and.....

P8230186.jpg

subthump ultra deep with 2 kicker S12L7's and i would have to say there is enough air space to make some serious bass. everything can be improved, but i'm just sayin' the ultra deep box works just fine without having to raise the seat.

Stealth FTW!!!!!!!!

Edited by Meegs (see edit history)

i didi that on my last ride( 2000 tahoe nbs) and i had it reglued to the glass, about a week later it happened again and it took part of the windshield with it, there was a huge chunk of glass that came off with the mirror, it was pretty bad , needless to say i had to get another windshield!

thankfully the amps have a remote gain. personally i can only take a few seconds at full volume. imho, i am very pleased with the subthump box. cost about 270 bucks and fit like a glove the first time. but like i said everything can be imporved and there will always be another kid down the block with a better sandbox. but for me i think a picture is worth a thousand words. and the pic says it can get lound if you want it to! my ears don't have sq level meters but i "think" they sound just fine, which is what matters to me.

oh, yeah i cruz all around MN. Live in St. Michael and have teamed up with a custom shop.

http://www.neversatisfiedcustoms.com/

i'm just about done with a ram-air set up for the SSS using the stock box. i know it has been done before but i want to take it to the next level. i think i have enough surface area to actually see some pressure gains past 0mmhg. i'm using semi exhaust stacks cut and spliced in half. if your in the MN area you should come over and look at the shop and hang out for a while. were always grillin' drinkin' and telling lies. good times...

EditedofYuliandtheSSS.jpg

Edited by Meegs (see edit history)

it's nice to see another minnesotan on here.

we should get a meet going or something

nixsupersport :cool:

There is a few of us ss'ers from MN. I am livin in wisconsin right now for school, but I travel back to brainerd where my mom lives every once and a while.

I have an 05 silverado vho and i am thinkin about putting 2 10 inch subwoofers underneeth the back seat...I was wondering what some of you guys have install in your ss's and trucks similar to mine....thanx and i appreciate it...email me at [email protected]

Edited by vhokid (see edit history)

I was thinkin about a W7 but i wasnt sure if it would fit underneith the back seat...I was thinkin about the new w3v3 cuz i figured the mounting depth wouldnt be as deep....How much do those stealth boxes cost for ext cab silverados that fit under back seat