I finally got my wheels!!

26dub_SS

Wuts a good place to get 16" brakes??? wut brand>?
Several companies make 16" brake kits, Baer and Wilwood for sure, even TByrne carries them. There's a european manufacturer as well, can't remember the name off the top of my head though. :banghead:

Mr. P.

dont forget brembo

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Different people build different kinds of truck. With 26 inch rims he obviously building a show truck more than a track truck. I personally wouldn't go larger than 24s, but the 26 gives him a wow factor to the vehicle, as the vehicle is riding on basically the rim. Its like slamming a truck, it reduces the functionaltiy but looks cool. I wouldn't rag on the guy just cause his tastes are not performance orientated. I think it would make a pretty good show truck.

Truck looks good by the way :thumbs:

Different people build different kinds of truck.  With 26 inch rims he obviously building a show truck more than a track truck.  I personally wouldn't go larger than 24s, but the 26 gives him a wow factor to the vehicle, as the vehicle is riding on basically the rim.  Its like slamming a truck, it reduces the functionaltiy but looks cool.  I wouldn't rag on the guy just cause his tastes are not performance orientated.  I think it would make a pretty good show truck. 

Truck looks good by the way  :thumbs:

I'm not ragging on the guy, it's just my opinion. Something he asked for.